Farbe im Webdesign
Das Web ist bunt. Diese Liste mit Surftipps führt zu an wichtige Quellen und stellt grundlegende Artikel vor.Werkzeuge
Farbmanipulation Online – Tools und Werkzeuge
Im Dr. Web Weblog
Artikel zum Thema Farbe
- Choosing color combinations All important but often elusive: tips on creating your next color palette – by Veerle Pieters
- Color: An Investigation Over the course of my next few articles, we will explore the subject of color, including the historical underpinnings of contemporary color theory, key color theories, theorists who have been influential over the past few millennia, and the current state of color – including color in digital environments – by Joshua David McClurg-Genevese
- Color for Coders – Color and Design for the Non-Designer If you’re one of the people who spend most of their reading time skimming through Client and Server Side Coding articles, then you probably should read this article…- by Jason Beaird
- Color Glossary The following glossary lists and explains color and visual perception terms which are relevant for graphic and Web design as well as usability.
- Color Psychology Colors often have different meanings in various cultures. In Western societies, the meanings of various colors have changed over the years…- by David Johnson
- Color Rules of Thumb These are rules of thumb about color that you may find helpful.
- Color Theory for Developers Color theory may sound like a subject for the Art Department, not for developers. But we’ve all had the experience of choosing a color scheme using the property grid to select named colors and ending up with a really garish color scheme…
- Color Theory for the Color Blind Digital Web Magazine: I’m going to give a brief overview of color theory and provide practical advice for the color-blind designer – by Mario Parise
- Designing for People with Partial Sight and Color Deficiencies. This Web page contains three basic guidelines for making effective color choices that work for nearly everyone. Following the guidelines are explanations of the three perceptual attributes of color — hue, lightness and saturation — as they are used by vision scientists- by Aries Arditi
- Five Simple Steps to designing with colour Designing with colour is perhaps the element of graphic design which is the most difficult to get right. Why? Well, because it is the most subjective… – by Mark Boulton
- Natural Selections: Colors Found in Nature and Interface Design In the case of interface design, color combinations found in nature are especially useful. From complex web applications to informative “brochure-ware” sites, naturally occurring color combinations have the potential to distinguish… – by Luke Wroblewski
- The Elements of Design Digital Web Magazine: Color is the response of the eye to differing wavelengths of radiation within the visible spectrum. The visible spectrum is what we perceive as light. It is the part of the electromagnetic spectrum that we can see – by Joshua David McClurg-Genevese
- What Is Color? olor is the byproduct of the spectrum of light, as it is reflected or absorbed, as received by the human eye and processed by the human brain. It’s also a great design element! Here’s a surface level overview of how it all works…
Theorien, Beispiele und Demonstrationen
- A Guide to Combining Colors & Color Schemes for Great Web Design Examples of Color Schemes and Color Combinations Within Designs
- COLOR box The eyehook COLOR box is a puzzle game using the additive color system (color theory)
- Colorcell “This is an experimental website about colors. Colorcell wants to find the most popular color combinations.”
- Color Contrast & Dimension in News Design “Welcome to the interactive color experience, an online guide that explains color theory and shows how to use it in design through examples and exercises.”
- Color Deficient Vision Simulation in the Web Designer’s Color Card and Chart
- COLOR IN MOTION An Interactive Experience of Color Communication and Color Symbolism by Claudia Cortez
- Color Matters – Vision Explore how color affects emotions, appetite, vision, sexuality, design, art, businss, marketing, and trends. Learn about color theories in art, nature, science and psychology
- Color Spot at HTML Station “Welcome to The Color Spot, a collection of pages about color definitions used in HTML attributes and Cascading Style Sheets. You can use The Color Spot to choose colors for Web page features.”
- COLORSTROLOGY Your birthday carries a numerological vibration that has a very specific value and meaning. Each of the components involved corresponds to a particular color and, in turn, creates a palette from which you can draw.
- cloford.com 500+ Named Colours with rgb and hex values
- Color Theory & Mixing 16 Lessons in Color Theory
- Color Theory Tutorial by Worqx “If you are involved in the creation or design of visual documents, an understanding of color will help when incorporating it into your own designs. The next several pages of this site offer a tutorial regarding color theory.”
- Color Vision Demonstrations This page leads you to some screen shots from the Color Vision Demonstrations program CVD for IBM PCs and compatibles as described in this reference:… – by Prof. Dr. Hans Irtel
- ColorVision Test This is a series of five color plates which are filled with colored dots. Whether or not you can see certain numbers in those fields of dots lets you know if you are colorvision challenged
- Color Wheel Pro – See Color Theory in Action Color Theory Basics. What is color theory? Color Theory is a set of principles used to create harmonious color combinations. Color relationships can be visually represented with a color wheel — the color spectrum wrapped onto a circle….
- CSS Color Names “The table below provides a list of the color names that are supported by all major browsers.”
- CSS Colors: Take Control Using PHP While many web sites use powerful programming environments to create HTML, these same tools are usually ignored when it comes to creating Cascading Style Sheets (CSS). This article describes how to take control of your colors in CSS using PHP.
- Ishihara Test for Color Blindness What numbers do you see revealed in the patterns of dots below?
- SYMBOLISM OF COLOR Using Color for meaning. Symbolism of colors vary from culture to culture. Color is considered one of the most useful and powerful design tools you have. People respond to different colors in different ways, and these responses take place on a subconscious, emotional level.
- Virtual Colour Museum Colour order systems in art and science. Do you know Isaac Newton’s Theory of Colour? Or maybe Goethe’s? We present you with a total of 59 easy-to-understand, richly illustrated colour theories from the Antiquity to modern times: in short, a complete cultural history of colour written by Prof. Narciso Silvestrini and Prof. Ernst Peter Fischer.
- Visual Illusions See how your eyes are unreliable. Illusions of color, Illusions of brightness, Geometrical illusions, Subjective contour, llusions of movement
- Web Color How computers display color
- Web Safe Color Chart Using Hex Variations 00,33,66,99,CC and FF
- Wikipedia: Web colors Authors of web pages have a variety of options available for specifying colors for elements of web documents…