BIOTRONIK is one of the leading manufacturers of cardio- and endovascular implants and catheters for cardiac rhythm management, electrophysiology and vascular intervention. As a globally active company headquartered in Berlin, Germany, we develop, produce and distribute high-quality medical products based on the latest technology and research. Our success is based on the competence and results-oriented cooperation of our employees.
Through innovation, BIOLAB aims to create the next big thing in the fields of biomedical engineering and healthcare that strengthen BIOTRONIK’s core business. We want to advance the future of healthcare by focusing on data-driven technologies to build contemporary digital businesses and physical products as well as new business models. Our DNA is centered around the co-creation of engineering, technology, design and venture building for the benefit of mankind.
- Develop and operate reusable digital prototypes in MedTech to marketable B2C & B2B products
- Architect and design the development of our internal software platform
- Take proactivly ownership of your projects and the end-to-end development lifecycle while working responsivly
- Define the API for the ecosystem partners and take care of service provider management
- Utilize up to date industry frameworks of the mobility connected devices to develop solutions that deliver meaningful experiences to the customers
- Balance immediate business objectives against long-term architectural vision
- Work closely with various teams to implement a prospective venture software studio
- Keep up to date with new technologies and give advice to our top management, push us to adopt and evolve our technologies further
- Degree in computer science, software engineering or related STEM equivalent
- 6 + years of professional experience in software development, requirements analysis and system implementation
- Experience in Wearables, iOS Development, Web 3.0/Swift
- Knowledge of Cloud Services (AWS, Azure), Low Code and Scrum/agile processes
- Interest in new technologies like ML/AI, VR/AR, Blockchain coding, and IoT
- Expertise with creating design patterns, clean code, SOLID principles and extreme programming
- Background in medical technology or health start-up is desirable
- Enthusiasm for interdisciplinary collaboration in English, German is desired
Are you searching for
- a culture of innovation where you can develop creative ideas, experiences and your passion for digital innovations?
- an appreciative and collaborative environment for creating the next big thing in biomedical engineering and healthcare?
- solid business foundations and the ability to enjoy a unique start-up mentality that is back by nearly 60 years of rich corporate heritage?
- a dynamic, young and agile team with initiators and innovators working together on unique solutions in medical technology?
- one of the most beautiful and unique open space workplaces you can imagine in the heart of Berlin Mitte?
- other nice perks such as options for remote work, flexible working models, continuous learning and development opportunities?
Are you interested? Please apply online through our application management system! We are looking forward to welcoming you.
Location: Berlin | Working hours: Full-time | Type of contract: Unlimited
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.